Kooth online mental health and wellbeing support for students
Here at Admiral Lord Nelson School we are committed to supporting the wellbeing of all our students. We are therefore delighted to inform you about a service to support the wellbeing and resilience of our students that is now available.
Kooth provides a safe, secure means of accessing help via the internet. By accessing Kooth, students can benefit from:
- A free, confidential, anonymous and safe way to receive support online.
- Out of hours’ availability. Counsellors are available from 12noon to 10pm on weekdays and 6pm to 10pm at weekends, every day of the year on a drop in basis.
- Online Counselling from a professional team of BACP qualified counsellors is available via 1-1 chat sessions or messaging on a drop in basis or via booked sessions.
- Discussion Boards which are all pre-moderated, allowing young people to access peer to peer support.
- Online Magazine full of moderated articles many of which are submitted by young people offering advice and guidance on a huge range of topics.
- No referral is required. Young people can register for kooth independently at www.kooth.com
To use the service or find out more visit www.Kooth.com.