We hope that this page will be of help to parents (and students!) in these unprecedented times.
If you are having problems or have a question when supporting your child in a subject (or you are the student and need help) we have set up some new email accounts which are monitored by teachers from each department.
Get Office365 free
You can get access to the full version of Microsoft Office 365 completely free with your school account. Click here to see how!
We are waiting to hear back from Adobe about the possibility of extending our license to allow students to access Photoshop from home.
In the meantime, some free alternatives are GIMP (a downloadable program) or PIXLR (web-based – the free version has most of the useful tools).
Keeping safe online
We are very conscious that your child is likely to be spending even longer online at the moment.
The Department for Education has specifically asked us to share the following websites that offer support for parents and carers in keeping their children safe online:
- Internet matters – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware – for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow – for advice from the National Crime Agency
- UK Safer Internet Centre – advice for parents and carers
worried about the safety of a child?
If you are a parent/guardian and have concerns about your child, whether that is something you have heard from them or witnessed with your own eyes, please use the link below in reporting the concern. We will follow this up as soon as possible.